For years, students and clients have asked me for a membership program that includes all of my products. And for years, I’ve said, “No.”
Why not? Because I didn’t just want to offer access to my courses. I wanted to make something more than that — with a constant array of new content, interactions among Python users from around the world, and regular opportunities for me to speak with (and learn from) people like you.
Well, good news: After a few months of thought and work, I’m launching my new membership service with all of my Python content — plus much, much more.
Already sound interesting? Go here for more info: https://lernerpython.com/bfcm-2023/
Let’s start with the content: I have an extensive library of Python training and exercises. It costs many thousands of dollars to purchase all of these materials.
But these memberships are about much more than just the courses:
- Get answers to your questions: I’ll be holding office hours twice each month, once for Python and once for Pandas. Come with your questions — from my courses, exercises, books, or your own projects — and I’ll do my best to answer. Can’t attend in person? Send me your question via e-mail, and I’ll answer on the recording.
- Share with other Python coders: I’m opening a forum where you’ll be able to ask and answer questions, share code that you’re working on, and get general Python-related advice.
- Sharpen your skills with exercises: My courses all include tons of exercises. A Python membership will get you access to Weekly Python Exercise, six 15-week courses full of Python practice. A Pandas membership will additionally give you access to Bamboo Weekly, with Pandas puzzles based on current events. We’re all interested in sharpening our skills, and I’m committed to creating exercises that help you to do so.
- Keep up-to-date with special events: I’m going to give regular talks and lectures on a variety of topics — new developments in Python and Pandas, on machine learning, and on old favorite such as regular expressions, object-oriented programming, concurrency, and advanced Python techniques. I’m also planning to invite guest speakers who can enlighten us all on new and interesting topics. As a member, you’ll be invited to join me at these exclusive events.
My goal, as always, is to help people to earn more money, work on better projects, and ultimately have more opportunities. As part of this weekend’s Black Friday sale, I’m offering a 25% discount to the first 100 people to sign up for my community plans:
- Python tier, with all of my Python + Git courses, monthly office hours, and Weekly Python Exercise: https://store.lerner.co.il/subscription/91461/annual/buy?coupon=BF2023MEM
- Python + data tier, with everything in the Python tier plus my NumPy and Pandas courses, an additional data-only session of office hours each month, and a subscription to Bamboo Weekly: https://store.lerner.co.il/subscription/91462/annual/buy?coupon=BF2023MEM
Questions or comments? Just e-mail me at email@example.com, and I’ll answer ASAP.