It’s that time of year — Black Friday, when everything goes on sale. At my online store, with more than 25 courses about Python, data science, Git, and regular expressions, I’m giving 30% off of the usual price.
Here’s what some students have said about my courses:
- “This is by far the most amazing Python course I have taken. It is full of advanced information, especially for people who want to take their Python skills to next level.” — Punit Jain
- “I think you have an exceedingly rare crystal clear explanation of all things Python and I look forward to more content!” — David Punsalan
- “Reuven’s teaching approach is excellent in terms of pacing and cadence. I never felt that too much was being covered at one time or that a topic was covered too fast before moving onto to the next item.” — Jason Wattier
Every single one of my courses also includes exercises — not only questions and answers, but a walk-through of the solution, live-coding into Jupyter notebooks.
No matter how long you’ve been using Python, one of my courses will help you to write better, clearer, more idiomatic, more efficient code. And you’ll do it in less time, freeing you to do other things, such as spend time with family, or relax with friends.
- If you’ve been using Python for less than a year, then you should look at my beginner-level Python courses, with classes introducing everything from data structures to files to objects. My “Add Python to your Resume” bundle is the same content I teach to Fortune 100 companies several times each month.
- If you’ve been using Python for more than a year, and want to dive deeper into things, then you want my advanced-level Python courses, including in-depth looks at data structures, functions, and objects — as well as iterators, threading, and asyncio. My advanced Python bundle combines these in one convenient package.
- If you’re looking to get started with data science, then I offer courses in in NumPy, Pandas, and SQL — or get them together, in my data analytics bundle.
- All six of the 15-week Weekly Python Exercise cohorts planned for 2022 —are also available at a discount.
And yes, in case you’re wondering: I’ve added a bunch of courses in the last year, including intro courses about Python files and modules, and advanced courses (recordings of Webinars) about functional Python, packages, threading, and asyncio.
Just use the coupon code BF2021 at checkout to get 30% off. It’s a bit hard to see where you can enter the coupon code, so I’ve included it in the above links.