Join more than 10,000 other Python developers around the world who receive my “better developers” newsletter every Monday!
I have been using open-source software for more than 25 years, but I’m still learning. Every day, whether I’m developing software, teaching a course, or coaching, I’m learning something new. I share what I’ve learned with other developers every week or two. There’s no cost or obligation — although I do also use the list to announce things that I’m doing, such as Webinars, podcasts, online courses, and books.
Among the topics I cover:
- How do Python loops work?
- What really happens when you type “git commit”?
- When should you use a “for” loop, and when should you use a list comprehension?
- How can I use threads in Python — and when should I?
- What does the “import” statement really do?
- How can I improve my skills as a software engineer?
If you’re a software developer, then you’ll probably enjoy “better developers.” After you sign up, be sure to introduce yourself! I’ll be delighted to hear from you, and to learn together as we improve our software-development techniques together.
(And hey, while you’re at it — I also offer a bunch of free e-mail courses on a variety of topics. Feel free to sign up for any or all of those!)