Become a better developer
Join more than 10,000 other Python developers around the world who receive my “better developers” newsletter every Monday!
I have been using open-source software for more than 25 years, but I’m still learning. Every day, whether I’m developing software, teaching a course, or coaching, I’m learning something new. I share what I’ve learned with other developers every week or two. There’s no cost or obligation — although I do also use the list to announce things that I’m doing, such as Webinars, podcasts, online courses, and books.
Among the topics I cover:
- How do Python loops work?
- What really happens when you type “git commit”?
- When should you use a “for” loop, and when should you use a list comprehension?
- How can I use threads in Python — and when should I?
- What does the “import” statement really do?
- How can I improve my skills as a software engineer?