Last change to join Weekly Python Exercise: Beginner objects
If you have been using Python, but don’t quite understand how and when to write and use the language’s object-oriented facilities, then I have good news and bad news:
- Good news: The new cohort of WPE: Beginner objects starts tomorrow, and includes 15 weekly exercises about classes, objects, instances, methods, attributes, and other Python object goodies.
- Bad news: The new cohort of WPE: Beginner objects starts tomorrow, which means that you only have until TONIGHT to join the new cohort.
- Even worse news: I’ll only be running this version of WPE in about a year, toward the end of 2020. So if you don’t join this cohort, then you’ll have to wait quite some time.
Here’s what people have previously said about Weekly Python Exercise:
- “What differentiates Reuven’s course from regular online reading, YouTube videos, or other self study mechanisms are context and application.”
- “It’s totally worth it and a fantastic way to keep my Python skills sharp and learn new things in the process.”
- “Fully recommend the course to anyone wanting to not only begin with Python, but learn it contextually and apply the learning via best practices.”
Remember, if you’re dissatisfied, then I offer a 100%, no questions asked, refund.
So, don’t wait: Read more about Weekly Python Exercise (at https://WeeklyPythonExercise.com/). Questions or comments? Just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me on Twitter as @reuvenmlerner. I’ll answer your query right away!